Due to advanced production lines, we are able to offer top grade range of Roll Forming Machine. This machine is precisely manufactured at our premises using the finest quality components by our dedicated crew of technocrats in line with industry norms. This machine is mainly used for bending strips of sheet metal into a desired cross-section. Besides, our esteemed clients can easily buy this Roll Forming Machine India in several specifications at rock bottom prices from us.
Why Us for Roll Forming Machine?
1. Customize roll forming machines since 2003.
2. CE, ISO certificate by SGS.
3. Mitsubishi PLC controller and transducer from Japan
4. 12moths warranty, lifetime technical support
5. Capacity: 12-15 sets/month
6. Delivery: in only 5-8 weeks for urgent order
7. Company occupies 6650, in which 5650 for workshops
8. Have our own tool center. 12 sets CNC machines.
9. Third party inspection: Bureau Veritas, SGS. Can provide assessment report.
10. Set up business relationship with companies in more than 20 countries
1. Size: about 7*1.6*1.5m (L*W*H)
2. Weight: About 6ton
3. Forming Speed: 20m/min.
4. Power : 380V/3Phase/ 50Hz
5. Main motor power: 5.5Kw(Depend on final design)
6. The size of length, width and height is 9m, 1.7m and 1.6m, respectively.
7. Primary power of the motor is 7.5Kw that depends upon the finished design.
1. Decoiler (manual decoiler and hydraulic decoiler for option) 1 set
2. Feeding & guiding device 1 set
3. Main roll forming machine 1 set
4. Hydraulic cutting system 1 set
5. Controlling system 1 set
6. Run out table (auto. Stacker for option) 2 pcs
7. Electric Components: Mitsubishi transducer and PLC imported from Japan
8. Rust proof roller: No. 45 formed steel that is coated with 0.05mm dense chrome
9. Well enduring active shaft: Superlative class No. 45 carbon operated steel with diameter of 72mm
10. Cutter Knife: Cr12 cast steel with suppressed treatment
11. Accuracy: Shafts are formed by pulverizing machine not less than twice. Roller are CNC handled
Machine Components Specifications:
1. Decoiler Max. Capacity: 5000kgs
2. Hydraulic station power: About 2.2Kw (Depend on final design)
3. Control system: Mitsubishi PLC with touch screen
4. Optimum capacity of decoiler is 5000 kilograms
5. Power of hydraulic station is around 2.2Kw, which relies on the final design
6. Mitsubishi PLC control system with touch display
7. Cutter cuts sheets to accurate length
1. Material: color steel sheet
2. Yield strength: 235Mpa
3. Thickness: 0.4-0.7mm
1. ISO, CE certificate
2. Electric elements: Mitsubishi PLC & transducer from Japan.
3. Rollers: High grade No. 45 forged steel. Plated with 0.05mm hard chrome
4. Active shaft: High grade No. 45 carbon wrought steel. Well resisting.
5. Cutter blade: Cr12 mould steel with quenched treatment
6. Precision: shafts are tooled by grinding machine at least twice. Rollers are CNC processed.
About USER EXPERIENCE:
1. Controller is the "CPU" of forming machine. We choose Mitsubishi PLC from Japan.
2. With touch screen mode, let your workers enjoy the easy operation;
3. With auto working mode, let your workers free their hands!
We care about YOUR CONCERN:
1. Delivery: in only 5-8 weeks
2. Container was sealed
3. Machine installing and training: engineer overseas sevices
4. Inspecting and testing machine: before shipping
Can not find the machine you need? Why not customize it!
We have: 12 years experience in making roll forming machine, and engineers having 15 years of experience.
1. One 40feet container for loading one set machine with decoiler.
2. Main machine body and decoiler is load naked (tighten to container with steel wire rope).
3. Spare parts and operating tools are loading in tooling box.
4. 40 feet single container is used for loading sole machine with decoiler.
Trade Terms: C&F, CIF and FOB is available as terms of trade.
Delivery : about 50 days after received advanced payment
Trade terms: FOB, C&F, CIF available.